Forum - Registration
This of it as a safe space where we can all support and keep each other company. Please post Questoins, Hints, Tips, Resources and Inspiration… Anything that helped you and you think with help someone else young or old!
We would like to thank our friends over at PCS for building this forum for us, they also have their community forum for issolated office and home workers! Parents not drop by maybe there is something for you and your usual day job
Here’s an A-Z of the teachers and schools contributing to our forum!
Another bunch of unsung Heros! Thank you
BrookVale Groby Learning Campus
@Adam – Performing Arts
@Alyssia – ICT & Computing
@Jo – English & Media Studies
@Rob – Head of Performing Arts
It’s super easy to start contributing to our forum. You just need to register and login by following the steps below, then you’re good to go!
Registering is simple…
- Click the ‘Register’ tab in the forum at the top of the page.
- Enter your chosen username and the e-mail address you wish to be associated with the forum.
- After registration, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to set a new password.
- Now login using the details you registered with.
3. Get Talking!
Now you’re all set to go!
- Click into any of the subjects you’d like to learn about / contribute towards.
- Click add a topic to discuss or join in on a current conversation.
- All input is welcomed. It’s as easy as that!